Do you want to stay ahead in the textile and garment industry?
Then you won’t want to miss the Dhaka International Textile & Garment Machinery Exhibition (DTG 2023) taking place from 15-18 February 2023 at the International Convention City Bashundhara in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
As a leading B2B fashion software provider, WFX – World Fashion Exchange is proud to be hosting a booth at DTG 2023 and we urge you to come and visit us at Hall 2, Booth No: 2-121.
9 reasons why you should attend DTG
- Over 1,200 international brands from 32 countries will be showcasing their products and services at DTG 2023.
- After a 3-year break, DTG is back, providing an opportunity for textile and garment professionals to reconnect and conduct business.
- In addition to DTG, two other concurrent exhibitions, the Dhaka Int’l Textile & Apparel Accessories Exhibition (DitaTex) and Dhaka Int’l Dyeing & Chemical Industry Exhibition (DYECHEM), will be taking place, providing a comprehensive trade show experience.
- Bangladesh’s garment exports have been on the rise, with a total of US$29.825 billion in ready-made garments exported from January to August 2022.
- According to BGMEA, Bangladesh’s garment exports will account for more than 10% of the global market by 2025, making it a key player in the textile and garment industry and making DTG 2023 an important event to attend for those in the industry.
- The event is the perfect platform to explore the latest textile and garment industry trends, discover new technologies and innovations, meet with leading industry experts and manufacturers, and gain valuable insights into the future of the textile and garment industry.
At WFX, we understand the importance of staying ahead in the textile and garment industry and that’s why we’re excited to give live demonstrations of our ERP, Smart Factory and other solutions at DTG 2023. Our cloud-based solutions are designed to help textile and garment companies streamline their operations, improve efficiency and increase profitability.
Leading Bangladeshi manufacturers including SQ Group, INDOCHINE, Crossline, PRM Fashions, TEXPREGO, Aman Group and Wisteria Textiles are already using WFX to power their operations.
We would love to meet you and discuss how our fashion software can benefit your business. To make the most of your visit, we invite you to sign up for a demo in advance with our team. This way, you can be sure to have dedicated time with us to take a personalized demo and ask any questions you may have.
WFX is excited to be a part of DTG 2023 and we hope to see you at our booth at Hall 2, Booth No: 2-121. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to meet us!
Let’s schedule a time to meet at DTG 2023. Sign up to book a slot!