Dhaka, Bangladesh – World Fashion Exchange (WFX), a leading Apparel ERP and Fashion PLM software provider, is excited to announce its participation in the upcoming 17th Dhaka International Textile & Machinery Exhibition (DTG) in Bangladesh.
The fair, which takes place this year from February 15 to 18, will be the first edition since a 3-year pandemic hiatus and is expected to see over 1,200 exhibitors from 32+ countries.
DTG is a premier event in the textile industry, providing a platform for textile machinery manufacturers, suppliers, and buyers to showcase their latest products and services. The event provides an opportunity to network with industry professionals, explore the latest products and services, and gain valuable insights into the latest trends and challenges facing the textile and apparel industry.
Bangladesh’s apparel industry is a vital sector of the country’s economy, generating over $44 billion in export revenue and providing jobs for millions of workers. The country is the second-largest exporter of garments in the world, after China, and is known for its high-quality and low-cost production.
WFX is proud to be a part of DTG 2023 to showcase our cutting-edge enterprise software solutions that help businesses improve efficiency, reduce costs, and increase profitability.
WFX solutions for textile and apparel businesses at DTG 2023:
- WFX PLM, an intelligent and collaborative cloud platform that digitizes your entire product lifecycle—from conceptualization to delivery and everything in between.
- WFX ERP, an intuitive software designed to simplify and streamline your complete garment manufacturing processes.
- WFX Smart Factory, which allows businesses to connect their factory machines and equipment and monitor their performance in real-time.
- WFX Virtual Showroom, a B2B sales software that allows brands or manufacturers to showcase and sell their products to buyers through an interactive digital platform.
- Financial management and accounting, providing businesses with the tools to track their financial performance and make informed decisions.
- Inventory management and tracking, allowing businesses to have real-time visibility of their inventory levels and optimize their supply chain.
- Production planning and scheduling, enabling businesses to efficiently plan and manage their production processes.
- Quality management and compliance, ensuring that your products meet industry standards and regulations.
- Advanced analytics and reporting dashboards, which enable businesses to gain insights into their performance and make data-driven decisions.
Our team will be on-site at the exhibition, to give live demos of our products and answer any questions visitors may have on all four days at Hall 2, Booth No: 2-121.
UPDATE: DTG 2023 is now over. If you want to to explore WFX with a live demo, sign up for a free demo.